It's normal to have a bad mood. Get over it, with God's Love. I have prayed that you would be happy but be concious of right principles as willed by God.
I have kept my promises and will honor them as I have professed. Hope things go realy well for you and as I have professed previously I will always be there as a good friend to you and your family. God bless and I hope I keep updated to God's child and wish you all the best in life and your hereafter. There's a book I would want to send you but do not know how to forward to you. (am about to send it to your Malacca address). Hazlin, be happy and be friends with the world, like you are doing with this blog. I have good things for u and yr family but you must never treat me your enemy. Hey, you have a family now. Love them with all your heart, soul and might. Hey, I got a friend also called Lynn who got married recently, I think I sent you a photo. God Bless.
It's normal to have a bad mood. Get over it, with God's Love. I have prayed that you would be happy but be concious of right principles as willed by God.
ReplyDeleteI have kept my promises and will honor them as I have professed. Hope things go realy well for you and as I have professed previously I will always be there as a good friend to you and your family. God bless and I hope I keep updated to God's child and wish you all the best in life and your hereafter. There's a book I would want to send you but do not know how to forward to you. (am about to send it to your Malacca address). Hazlin, be happy and be friends with the world, like you are doing with this blog. I have good things for u and yr family but you must never treat me your enemy. Hey, you have a family now. Love them with all your heart, soul and might. Hey, I got a friend also called Lynn who got married recently, I think I sent you a photo. God Bless.
Q